10 men and 7 youth honorees are being saluted by their respective synagogues at this years Man/Youth of the Year Dinner hosted by the 6-state Midwest Region of FJMC. Visit our new HONOREE GALLERY to view announced recipients. Many exciting changes are introduced this year, including online Dinner Reservations and payment. Yes, you need a reservation to attend. And, there is a discount for early dinner reservations. You can also order an Ad in the program to show your honorees how much they are appreciated. Templates are available to make it easier than ever, but act fast. Ads close soon. Chicago area dinner is Feb 23 at Beth Shalom. The St.Louis area dinner is to be held March 23rd, details to follow as available. The Ad Book is common for both events so ads close soon for all tribute ads. Read more about what’s new at the Man/Youth of the Year Dinner.
Explore FJMC Site
- NORWIN A. MERENS, 2021 FJMC MIDWEST REGION MA’ASIM TOVIM RECIPIENT
- Join Us for Cybersecurity 101, Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 7 pm to 8 pm
- FJMC TRI-REGION VIRTUAL RETREAT- AUGUST 1-2, 2020
- MIDWEST REGION FJMC RETREAT ON MAY 1-3,2020 – CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19!!
- 2020 MAN AND YOUTH OF THE YEAR AWARD DINNER FOR CHICAGO/MILWAUKEE- CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
Subscribe to Midwest Region FJMC News
THE COMMUNICATORGet the latest Midwest Region news from our popular Communicator newsletter, available here for instant download as a PDF. » Winter 2015-16 » Fall 2014 » Summer 2014 » Spring 2014 » Winter 2014 » Fall 2013 » Summer 2013 - FJMC Convention » Spring 2013 » Fall 2012 » Spring 2012- Man of Yr & Retreat » Winter 2012 » Fall 2011 » Summer 2011 - FJMC Convention
- ‘Relieved but disappointed’: How America’s Jewish refugee aid agency is doing 3 months under Biden April 16, 2021
- ‘Kids need camp this summer more than ever before’: What Jewish summer camp will look like this year April 16, 2021
- Mahmoud Abbas to address J Street conference April 16, 2021
- 24-year-old aims to be NYC’s first Bukharian City Council member April 16, 2021
- Israel’s Foreign Ministry plays Jimmy Fallon’s hashtag game — very badly April 16, 2021