10 men and 7 youth honorees are being saluted by their respective synagogues at this years Man/Youth of the Year Dinner hosted by the 6-state Midwest Region of FJMC. Visit our new HONOREE GALLERY to view announced recipients. Many exciting changes are introduced this year, including online Dinner Reservations and payment. Yes, you need a reservation to attend. And, there is a discount for early dinner reservations. You can also order an Ad in the program to show your honorees how much they are appreciated. Templates are available to make it easier than ever, but act fast. Ads close soon. Chicago area dinner is Feb 23 at Beth Shalom. The St.Louis area dinner is to be held March 23rd, details to follow as available. The Ad Book is common for both events so ads close soon for all tribute ads. Read more about what’s new at the Man/Youth of the Year Dinner.
Explore FJMC Site
- 2019 MAN AND YOUTH OF THE YEAR REGISTRATION FOR CHICAGO/MILWAUKEE- NOW OPEN!!
- MIDWEST REGION FJMC MAN AND YOUTH OF THE YEAR AWARD LUNCHEON PHOTOS NOW AVAILABLE
- 2017 MAN AND YOUTH OF THE YEAR REGISTRATION FOR CHICAGO/MILWAUKEE- NOW OPEN!!
- 2016 MAN AND YOUTH OF THE YEAR-CHICAGO EVENT PHOTOGRAPHS READY FOR VIEWING
- WORLD WIDE WRAP – FEBRUARY 7, 2016
Subscribe to Midwest Region FJMC News
THE COMMUNICATORGet the latest Midwest Region news from our popular Communicator newsletter, available here for instant download as a PDF. » Winter 2015-16 » Fall 2014 » Summer 2014 » Spring 2014 » Winter 2014 » Fall 2013 » Summer 2013 - FJMC Convention » Spring 2013 » Fall 2012 » Spring 2012- Man of Yr & Retreat » Winter 2012 » Fall 2011 » Summer 2011 - FJMC Convention