The 2016 Man of the Year /Youth of the Year Ad Book offers an excellent way for you to express your appreciation to your club’s honorees. This year we offer MS WORD templates for 16 sample ads plus a general PDF template. You can copy and compose your ad then forward it by e-mail and pay electronically.
The dimensions of the Program/Ad Book is 5 1/2″ W x 8 1/2″ L.
NEW FOR 2016:
We now offer three premium ad spaces on either Inside Covers or the Outside Back Cover. Cost is $225 for this full page and is on a first come first served basis.
Ad Book Options
|BACK PAGE OR INSIDE COVER|
|4.25" x 7.25"||$225|
|FULL PAGE||4.25" x 7.25"||$125|
|HALF PAGE||4.25" x 3.5"||$75|
|QUARTER PAGE||4.25" x 1.75"||$50|
Order and Payment
Use our order form to select an ad size and pay for your ad. When you complete the form, you’ll see a link to either pay by credit card on Paypal, or pay by check.
After your order is received, you’ll receive an email directing you back to this page for instructions on creating and submitting your ad.
Click one of these WORD files for templates of your choice:
1. Right click on the border of the ad you like. This will allow you to copy and paste that ad template into a new MS WORD file.
2. When you have it in a new file, then you or a friend can easily backspace over wording to change the ad and customize it for your honoree. If you want to keep the font selection, start retyping before you completely backspace off of all the text in that formatted line or word.
3. Be very careful not to re-size the border. Anything you do inside the boarder using WORD is pretty okay. You can change the boarder style if you like but do not make it larger than 4 point.
4. Do not use color since the book is printed in B&W.
5. Text only is best. Generally photos, texture or solid black backgrounds do not come out well unless applied with a screen process which is tricky and we can not help you with.
6. Using WORD templates is not mandatory. If you prefer to compose your own ad or use a PDF template you can use this as a guide for any of the 3 ad sizes.
7. Have fun and get started soon. We usually follow ad receipt/payment dates for placement order front-to-back of ad book.
For the ultimate honor, inquire about a full page inside or outside COVER position in full color. Only 3 available! Contact Mike for details.
► Ad deadline is Feb. 15, 2016.
Send your completed ad to:
If you haven’t already bought your tickets for the event, what are you waiting for?