MIDWEST REGION FJMC GENERAL BOARD MEETING AND SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS ON “MEN LIVING LONGER AND HEALTHIER- WHAT IS THE RECIPE?”
- Sunday, October 6, 2013 at 8:30 am
- Hosted by Anshe Emet Men’s Club, 3751 N. Broadway, Chicago, Illinois 60613
Shacharit at 8:30 am, Breakfast at 9:30am, Speakers at 10:15 am
Dr. Evan Lipkis will discuss “Prevent Heart Disease with Simple Lifestyle Changes and High Tech Biomarkers”
You can have a normal cholesterol, LDL, and HDL level
but still be at high risk for a heart attack.
Dr. Lipkis will tell you why and how you can reduce risk with new biomarker tests demonstrating clinical significance.
Dr. Scott Philips will discuss “Common Sense Skin Care for Men”
- Why routine skin examinations are important?
- What are those spots that keep on appearing on my body? Are they a sign of disease to come?
- How can I prevent them from returning?
If you have any questions about this program, please call Jonathan Norton @ 703-209-8979
or email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click link for reservation form & speaker details. Please RSVP by October 1 :