Explore FJMC Site
- MIDWEST REGION FJMC RETREAT ON MAY 1-3,2020 – REGISTRATION IS NOW LIVE!!
- 2020 MAN AND YOUTH OF THE YEAR AWARD DINNER FOR CHICAGO/MILWAUKEE- REGISTRATION IS OPEN
- 2019 MAN AND YOUTH OF THE YEAR REGISTRATION FOR CHICAGO/MILWAUKEE- NOW OPEN!!
- MIDWEST REGION FJMC MAN AND YOUTH OF THE YEAR AWARD LUNCHEON PHOTOS NOW AVAILABLE
- 2017 MAN AND YOUTH OF THE YEAR REGISTRATION FOR CHICAGO/MILWAUKEE- NOW OPEN!!
Subscribe to Midwest Region FJMC News
THE COMMUNICATORGet the latest Midwest Region news from our popular Communicator newsletter, available here for instant download as a PDF. » Winter 2015-16 » Fall 2014 » Summer 2014 » Spring 2014 » Winter 2014 » Fall 2013 » Summer 2013 - FJMC Convention » Spring 2013 » Fall 2012 » Spring 2012- Man of Yr & Retreat » Winter 2012 » Fall 2011 » Summer 2011 - FJMC Convention
- For Orthodox Jews, George Floyd protests stir complicated feelings June 5, 2020
- Meet the Boogaloo Bois, the violent right-wing extremists who (mostly) don’t hate the Jews June 5, 2020
- Black Americans and Jews of color don’t need another short-term ally — we need you to join our fight June 5, 2020
- I am a rabbi who attended George Floyd’s memorial service. This is what I witnessed. June 5, 2020
- Israeli BDS activist seeking asylum in Canada will be deported back to Israel June 5, 2020
Category Archives: Retreats
MIDWEST REGION FJMC RETREAT Sign up now for a weekend of Ruach, Fun, Learning and Camaraderie! Exercise: Hike on the trails! See waterfalls! Go for a swim in the indoor pool! Meet new friends! Learn about new programs to more »
We are returning to Starved Rock State Park on Friday, May 13, 2016 for the Midwest Region Retreat. Announce this at your club meetings and save the date for this really fun event. You can see how much fun the more »
Photo albums from the 2014 Retreat are now available. Just click on the EVENTS tab above under 2014 Retreat Photos.
Our Spring 2014 Retreat will include: Extraordinary Ruach Kosher (meat) Meals Study Sessions Scenic Nature Trail Hiking Program Ideas to Recharge Your Clubs – Club Health and Wellness Region Torch Awards To Be Presented. Reservation form and more details to more »
Retreat 2014 is schedule for May 2-4, 2014 We are currently working to find a venue and should have this completed in the next two months.
OUR FIRST REGION VIDEO ON YOUTUBE: Photos weaved into a montage with music provided by Cantor Steven Stoehr of Congregation Beth Shalom and the ShabbatTone Band. Click the link and enjoy the show! http://youtu.be/pLhN07Q4zuE
2012 Photographs taken at the Retreat in Springfield are now on Flickr. Have a few of the photos below. The rest are on our Flickr page. Just go to the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/midwestregionfjmc/sets/72157629951143649/ Havdalah Brotherhood on Display at Retreat more »
Dr. Sarah Imhoff , Researcher on Judaism and Gender is the 2012 Retreat Featured Speaker Sarah Imhoff is currently Visiting Assistant Professor in the Borns Jewish Studies Program and Religious Studies Department at Indiana University. Her research explores Jewish identity more »